welcome to the world of teachers....

I'm glad and so blessed to be one of them.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

challenged

I woke up this morning feeling light and bright. Nothing compares to the beautiful feeling of being kissed by the sun when you go out in the open. It feels so enchanting to be under the spell of the sun. No matter how cold I feel inside, the touch of the sun’s comforting and reassuring brightness gives me the energy to be productive, more than yesterday’s.

I have been waiting for so many things to come yesterday. A special person’s message, a call from a dear friend, a package I expected to arrive a month ago (LOL), an opportunity I hope could not refuse, my sisters’ reply to my messages, and energy to head on to my research and etcetera, etcetera but none of the above did arrive. But I was still productive though…I have successfully met with my students and had lively discussions with them. I promised that this time, I will be totally different. I will be more focused and determined to achieve something in every endeavor I take. I have realized that some other things can wait…And, well, it pays to wait. I waited; have waited and will keep on waiting for things worth waiting for. Just like last night…

When you await the bliss of the moonlight spills on your head, you would fill the light sensation of the day no matter how dark it is outside… no matter how the clouds covered the beautiful skies, and the rain poured heavily on the peaceful ground, later, somehow, yes later, you would still see a glow of light somewhere and a rainbow peeping down on you from somewhere.With bated breath, I look forward for that light at the end of the tunnel as my best friend chaesa used to say..ah, uncertainties, indeed they are myriads and uncountable and…agonizing!

Summer came and ended like a flash yet the so-many things I had in mind that I wished to do weren’t done as I have anticipated. With all the busy skeds I had during the recently concluded season, I have never realized that it has already been flying, yes, flying away from me...I could only wish that it would break one of its wings so that it stays here longer. But I couldn’t do anything about reality…time flies so fast…

Though I didn't have enough time last summer and obviously I didn't quite enjoy my time off, somehow, I had wodnerful time reflecting on things, life, my future and all of the things that I want to do. Let me tell you... it is a pretty long list and I hope that I will have enough time and energy and money to do everything. Right now, I feel like I just want to travel. I want to venture out and see the world. I talked with my colleagues, Arnold and Cesar about travelling abroad perhaps to Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia in one of our not so-busy days…avail of promo on plane tickets and accommodation.. These plans came about in one of our dinners at izzy’s..we discussed so many things regarding having fun outside work…a real fun, okay? I don’t know if this could ever come true..I have started processing my passport though so that when it happens, voila, I am ready…at the back of my mind though, something is telling me that I am just dreaming but somewhere in my head, a throbbing willfulness that is, strongly hopes that this will materialize after we’re settled with our post graduate program now at Mindanao State University – IIT. Again, at the mention of it, I am having goosebumps and to that effect it feels like I am swirling and twirling and spining round and round...the idea about having to finish my thesis ow in a matter of 3 months makes me super duper dizzy…ROLF!!! God help me, I am certified getting so paranoid now…
The other day, but thanks to Sir mcbins who called me to join him and sir petz. Mam ces and mam myrna followed after a while. He brought a half-gallon ice cream. I felt so low and down but a cup of ice cream made me feel like a little child who easily forgets his cares… We consumed the icecream and along with it, my burden also melted like heated ice cream. Perfect. See, I have quite learned that I should not fret in life…all I have to do is just give myself a break and feel like a child…Hmmmm…I could still taste the chocolate and mango flavored ice cream…and still hear the echoing laughter of these wonderful people! YAHOO!

What else, I actually allowed myself to have a break last weekend . I joined the rest of my high school batch and attended wawa’s birtdhay party. Everytime the batch meets is like a reunion. I am happy just how these things are falling into place…I love my batch, i love my friends and the camaraderie. Everyone is simply gracious and wonderful!

I don't know what I am going to do today. I think that I am just going to relax some more. But how can I relax with a million thoughts in my head? Even in my sleep I dream about what I am supposed to do. I woke up very early today, say 4am just to start writing but when I started to do so, all the words just slipped off and drowsiness took over. Today, I mean right now, I am thinking of all the things I could write about yet I can't seem to get hold of the right word to start writing. I always end up blogging around and and all these blah blahs…here I go again!!!

One thing I was thinking about for sure is going for a practice driving even without a car yet, and maybe have my own cheapest vehicle one day…. It probably is expensive. Whatever!!! I still think that it would be a fun thing to learn though. Notice how you like to learn something that isn't going to be forced upon you later. You enjoy the freedom of learning and the pleasure of acquiring change. I believe so much in change…Right, things can happen overnight…beyond our imagination…so in all that I do I hope to make things right and face the challenge in life squarely and boldy… According to Cesar, my colleague and friend, what challenge there is to fight the beatable foe; to dream thepossible dream; or even reach the reachable star? With that I pause and say, life that’s the case, life could be SO MUCH BORING…so thanks GOD for allowing trials; thank you God for all the challenges that I have to face; and thank you God for making my life so beautifula nd colorful. Indeed, nothing compares to the beauty of life when it is spiced with obstacles and circumstances as these make life more worth fighting and living for!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

As far as I have observed, the essay was a bit informal in the way it was written, in some cases the reader would be reading a some what like comment in a magazine. And for an essay, I think the word (lol) is not appropriate to be used, because some people might not understand it, it may sound like a colloquial word. The thought of the essay was organized in a chronological order and the message was very expressive.

Well it's really nice to know how the world of the teachers work.
I have realized that it's not that easy to become a teacher, but the feeling and the experience of being the ones to guide and teach a nation for it to become a better nation will never be erased by time nor be stolen by any one in this world.

Eng.Cadt. Villanueva,Karl Daevid C.
ME 38

Unknown said...

She enjoy the freedom of learning and the pleasure of acquiring change. She facing her challenged with dreaming and relaxing!?... But working of your thesis is in a matter of 3 months makes you dizzy... yikes! it's so confusing... is so hard making a thesis alone... =(



Eng.Cadt. Alapar, Joedal R.
ME 38

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is beautiful experience to the people, because she try her dream become true. and she think that she going to relax more. but how can i relax with a million thoughts in my head? even in my sleep i dream about what i am supposed to do. then she fight her challenge and she thanks the god for allowing her trials and all the challenges she face.. she enjoying her challenge because god make her life beautiful and colorful.



Eng.Cadt.Pabuaya, Regee L.
ME 38

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

As i observe in the essay is a type of informal.because of the way they written and the some words not approtiate to be used,like for example (lol) and the mispelled word.

Its not easy to become a teacher they teach the nation to become the persons of the nations will be succesfull.A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.



Eng.Cadt.Embolode Jessryl H.

Ruel Rodriguez said...

there few words difficult to understand me.. it something to express their feelings how hard to become a teacher..teachers are all our inspiration to us..even the are tired they always go to in school everyday to share their knowledge to us.WITH ALL THE THINGS THEY DO, THE MAKE THEM HAPPY.

.without them life is non-sense...



E/C Rodriguez Ruel
ME 38

Unknown said...

as what ive read, life is a difficult journey for the women. she indeed manage to be strong. she dream about things, even some didnt came true. life really for her is like a battlefield with no back-ups like what she did alone in her thesis. she challenged her self to pursue it even a million thougts in her mind that are kept.

a great inspiration to all those who want to be a teacher and a teacher who is always teach and share their knowledge to students even though they are having rough times. teaching new leaders for the nation without hesitation.

Eng. Cadet. Pudelanan Paul Henry M.
ME38

Unknown said...


The way is written is both having a formal and informal and ideas are in its proper order.

The author expresses how life must live in a very simple way. By the means of imagining things, people ca acquire his/her dreams in life. It also aspiring that no matter what may comes to life, big or small problem, you can always take advantage on the trials output to make you strong because life is too short too carry all the burdens in life. and God is always here for us. God is powerful that can make every impossible things to be possible.:)


Sharmaine E. Taboclaon
ME38

Unknown said...

We must be strong for all the challenges we face everyday. Every trials has a purpose, and we always thank GOD for this reason. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.

The author faces all the challenges that she encounter everyday of her life, and being a teacher is not really easy.


Diana Michelle B. Pabatao
ME38